As our organization has grown, evaluation is key towards achieving our goals. We have developed 7 Transformation Milestones which are currently being implemented throughout our learning culture to help us define ‘transformation’ and qualitatively measure our impact in the lives of our students and their families.
- Christ-Centered: Spiritual Maturity, uses gifts and abilities to glorify God, makes decisions to positively impact others, has an understanding of the need for God’s grace.
- Empowered: Exposed to different ideas and gain knowledge to be able to articulate and make wise decisions; ready, willing and able to take action.
- Self-Control: Patient, disciplined, makes wise decisions, deals with disappointment in a constructive and growth-inducing manner.
- Positive Change Agent: Team player (ready to lead and/or follow when the opportunity presents itself), compassion, critical thinking, creative problem solving, humility, Positive Persistence.
- Open Minded Worldview, Grounded in Truth: Respectful of self and others; self-awareness; ready to listen, learn, engage and support others without compromising Gospel truth.
- Physical Wellness: Have established a healthy lifestyle - Pursuing good hygiene, eating a balanced diet, making positive decisions with and about their bodies, have been able to deal with and address any significant medical issues.
- Graduation: Academic achievements (Complete Pre Primary, Primary and Secondary Government Requirements); Complete Rites of Passage sessions at two main transitional stages – a Leadership Program just before graduating High School and the ROPES program that marks the transition from Primary School to High School), Educational Field Trips; Skill Training programs.
Get the latest news from eduKenya delivered to your inbox.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.